This Christmas we’ve teamed up with Bath’s best tea party company, The Secret Tea Party, to create an oasis of calm and sophistication right in the middle of the Bath Christmas Market hubbub.
Retreat upstairs to a peaceful private pop-up tearoom in our newly restored Jacobean Living Room, complete with ornate lime plaster ceiling and enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches and sweet and savoury fancies, a mini (plastic-free) Christmas cracker and unlimited cups of tea, all to the soothing sounds of a live Swing duo.
You’ll be served by our marvellous and experienced tea ladies & gents who will complete the vintage feel with their retro look.
If you want to make a night of it rooms are available at The Grapes.
- Pre-booking essential
- Tables are for 6 so in some cases you may be sharing tables with others, but this will only add to the convivial atmosphere.
- Instant coffee, tap water and homemade lemonade included but any milky coffees or hot chocolate or soft drinks will be an additional charge extra on the day
- Where bubbly or alcoholic drinks are ordered, payment will be taken on the day.
- This is a set-menu but do let us know in advance about any allergies or intolerances
- Vegan and vegetarian options available